Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 62

Thread: I think I have ghosts

  1. #41
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    HAHA! I was wondering if you would notice that!
    Are you able to see the faces-I still think it is something her camera is doing-one of them is next to my son, too, lol!
    Does that mean you all don't wanna come and play guitar hero at our house anymore, lol???

  2. #42
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Heck yeah i see the faces. Especially in the one where you see Robbie.(The top photo)

  3. #43
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I took the photo out of the frame a few minutes ago, Robbie wasn't in that picture, just my two kids-When I took the picture out and looked at it I didn't see the face. Then when I held the glass up to the light I could see it. So if there is an explanation for that picture, maybe I can figure out how that scarey person got behind Robbie. Still, though, it gives you an eerie feeling to see an evil eye peeking out from behind your kid...If I win the photo contest, I'll share the winnings with you all, even though you can only see part of Robbie's face in that one...haha...Does Robbie want to come play at our house??? I wouldn't let a ghost get him!!!

  4. #44
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I went back and looked at the pics again I think I can make a out a face in the 2nd pic. Is the mouth and nose right beside the rail?
    GO VOLS

  5. #45
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Yeah, I really think that face is my little cousin who is in the pics, it looks alot like him, I wonder if some how his image got projected there. The first picture is the one I can't figure out. I think it's right above his shoulder. When you zoom in you can see all the detail of an evil eye and an eyebrow. It looks like someone with long hair and a halo looking thing around the head. The whole face doesn't show. The second picture is the same picture, it is just zoomed in on the spot right above the evil looking face to show the little boys face. It's really plain in the original. AT first it looked like Jesus, with the long hair and halo, lol! You know how these nuns and stuff have been on the news saying an image of Jesus showed up on a wall or something but then when you look at the eye it is eveil looking-not Jesus, lol!

  6. #46
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I see the Image in the 2nd pic.But I don't see a little boy.I see a old lady.It looks to me like she has fear in her eyes.But with a S*** eating grin and a really large nose.

    Was the background silk cloth? It does look like a wrinkle In It with shadows also...not sure though.But I will say that I believe In ghost because my husband has had some things happen to him when he was little.

    But I have heard that they can't hurt ya. They are ghost and have no human strength.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    hmmm. we haven't seen anything like that. The first picture if you zoom in is very detailed around the eye...you can see the pupil, an eyebrow, etc. It is kind of like a heavy tarp. At first I thought it was the tie-dye looking stuff but it is so detailed in the eye area, I don't know????

  8. #48
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    There is actually a group in Kentucky, that is part of the TAPS family.

    http://www.kentuckyshadowchasers.com/index.html
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Call in Paranormal State!
    http://www.aetv.com/paranormal-state/
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Good call with Paranormal state.....great show.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •